I wish they would’ve made an official word. We did have a lot of cool items, but no big deal. So what did we change? Here’s what was in the original post.
When I’m making things, my biggest thing is “Make Everything Better”. Not a perfect thing, but it gets better over time. This was something that made me very sad because all through this project, it feels like we are always making the exact same work of art out to be better. Not only was the final work of art beautiful, it was also a lot less work to do. It was basically “It’s not that bad, and we might even have fun doing it for a while”. Maybe that was the point. The main goal for this first section was to make everything be better with our hands. It wasn’t to make everything make any worse, as I was starting with bad tools, and getting better by adding things. The problem was with doing the same thing over and over. I could think how to do this part better, and the next step was to do it better, and the next step was to do it better, and so on and so forth and so on. If I made better work of art, the next step was to do it better, and so on and so forth. But why was it happening? It just wasn’t working. In short: We were making the same shit over and over again without changing anything.
I’m going to give you a chance though. You’ve been sitting and not doing anything for 20 years. Come do something. We’ve been working in a similar direction the last 20. Get the fuck out and DO something you want to be doing. This one didn’t take much time to do. The last two pages will look almost exactly like the originals, but it just took me 6-8 hours to lay some text to make an image. Oh, and the first 3 images are probably still not going to show up, but that’s ok, because it didn’t look so much like the original.
I’m done. I didn’t finish the post, but I promise you I did an all new post. It’s different, it’s prettier, it’s prettier, and if anything, I improved on the first post. So, the whole post. I would recommend seeing it!